Message All Users problem

rossdev

Verified User
I'm not able to message my users from the "Message All Users" section because my host has disabled the ticket system. But my users are able to use the ticket system to message me... Is this a configuration error by the admin or is this how DA works?

Brian.

Hello,

Looks like a design bug. Because the same ticket creation screen is used for both Creating Message and tickets, when the admin disables his, yours is disabled too. You should still be able to reply to tickets they send you. I'll have to have a look at that.

John

repair

How have you been able to fix this? Cheers

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

Looks like a design bug. Because the same ticket creation screen is used for both Creating Message and tickets, when the admin disables his, yours is disabled too. You should still be able to reply to tickets they send you. I'll have to have a look at that.

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

John

Is there any chance of this being fixed in the near future? I would really like to have the ability to message all my users with out having to maintain another email list.

Thanks,
Brian.

Back