[Released] Enhanced DirectAdmin Theme

DirectAdmin Sales

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everybody,

We have released our new Enhanced DirectAdmin theme (the one you have all been waiting for). To get it, manually download the latest DirectAdmin version from your Admin panel.

The demo:

http://www.directadmin.com:2222/

login: demo_user
password: demo

:D

Anyone else having trouble updating to the new version? I have an email in to support@, but every time I click the update link, it'd appear it's updating to 1.21.3 rather than 1.22.. on RHEL3 :(

I just updated to the new skin, totally awesome. Other than the two webmail links being backwards, good show!

EDIT. never mind i just restored my sites and they appear to be showing up this way, not sure why. nothing to do with the skin.

also can we change the total disc usage to the old way

it says "2.98e+03" right now, i would way rather have 2980.03 or whatever the conversion is..

Last edited:
i've got 3 questions:

1. there are sth wrong with the skin, please see attached file, notice the skin and the value of used disk space. (it was viewed at full screen)

2. Does DA plans to tranlate the skin? if no, i've downloaded the lang directory and about to start translation. before i start, i need to confirm is the tranlation simply replace the english text in the html language file?

such as "LANG_ADMIN_SETTINGS=Administrator Settings"
what i'll need to change is the part after equation mark, am i right?

3. Where is language mangement link? i remember one of DA stuff said end user shall be able to choose language in the new skin?

that's all for now.

Attachments

• sp32-20040601-044621.gif
    sp32-20040601-044621.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 828
vandal said:
can we change the total disc usage to the old way

it says "2.98e+03" right now, i would way rather have 2980.03 or whatever the conversion is..
2.98e+03 is 2980 in scientific notation; my guess is that the DA staff needs to use some kind of formatting string.

Jeff

neorder said:
i've got 3 questions:

1. there are sth wrong with the skin, please see attached file, notice the skin and the value of used disk space. (it was viewed at full screen)

2. Does DA plans to tranlate the skin? if no, i've downloaded the lang directory and about to start translation. before i start, i need to confirm is the tranlation simply replace the english text in the html language file?

such as "LANG_ADMIN_SETTINGS=Administrator Settings"
what i'll need to change is the part after equation mark, am i right?

3. Where is language mangement link? i remember one of DA stuff said end user shall be able to choose language in the new skin?

that's all for now.
Hello,

1) http://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=387
2) Since I'm not farmiliar with other languages, we are willing to include language files that people translate.
3) User Panel -> Account Info/Stats .. the same place as where you set your email address and name.

I'm going to re-release it in a few days with a few fixes, so any language packs that make it for then will be included ;)

John

DirectAdmin Sales said:
Hi everybody,

We have released our new Enhanced DirectAdmin theme (the one you have all been waiting for). To get it, manually download the latest DirectAdmin version from your Admin panel.

The demo:

http://www.directadmin.com:2222/

login: demo_user
password: demo

:D

just installed DA on my new server and it pulled this new version, i was really happy with it! good work guys! i love it!

Nice

Nice, but I can't download it, howcome? Update is saying everything is up2date, but this skins isn't included.

Is there an alternative download url?

Hello,

If you have version 1.22.0, you have the new skin. You have to change your skin though, it will leave all accounts untouched.

John

Damn John...:)...I like what you did with the content links and the bandwidth bars :) very nifty. Glad to see people like it :).

You fixed the file manager problem too. Now I'm truely impressed :)...now...why couldn't you do that when I was putting this thing together :p...woulda made my life a bit easier ;).

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

If you have version 1.22.0, you have the new skin. You have to change your skin though, it will leave all accounts untouched.

John

I only have powerskin and default, that's all. Changing to them works, but not the new one.

I love the new skin, great work. I do have one problem with it, and it has to do with the progress bars. I have one account that can see them and another that cannot. I know it has to do with the php scripting working for one account, but I can't seem to figure out why one would work and not the other, they have pretty much the same configuration.

Thanks,

Tom

Small Bug

there's a small bug in the User section of the new skin. If you click on:

Webmail: Squirrelmail it forwards to --> UebiMiau

And

Webmail: UebiMiau ----> to Squirelmail

How can I fix the links?

thanks

Jon

Back