PHP programmer wanted

eakinasila

Is there a place to find developers for FTP applications in Houston Texas? Anyone else out there interested? I am looking for a developer to help me with a specific project. I need someone to help develop a ftp script or application that will allow for deleting files on transfer from remote servers, filters including exclude and include, and automated transfers. I have tried over 100 ftp applications and the only one that comes close is smartftp yet it still doesn't work as I need it to. Please respond and I will email you if you leave your email address so I can get pricing. We are willing to pay but need to know that we can trust the developer and legal paperwork will be included on this project. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Last edited:
hello

what about flashfxp have you tryed that ? i use it and it very awesome !!!

www.flashfxp.com

i use a program called phpdesigner 7 for my websites that is very use full to i dont know if that is help full for you what i just wrote down for you :) but i hope you can use it

Is there a place to find developers for FTP applications in Houston Texas? Anyone else out there interested? I am looking for a developer to help me with a specific project. I need someone to help develop a ftp script or application that will allow for deleting files on transfer from remote servers, filters including exclude and include, and automated transfers. I have tried over 100 ftp applications and the only one that comes close is smartftp yet it still doesn't work as I need it to. Please respond and I will email you if you leave your email address so I can get pricing. We are willing to pay but need to know that we can trust the developer and legal paperwork will be included on this project. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Check out 'lftp' if you really need ftp to 'mirror' things.
Or try 'rsync over ssh' in case you also have ssh access.

Building it using php is also possible, though testing it, making it foolproof etc would be a good day's work, leaving you with much higher costs.

If you need a PHP Script use this one:
http://www.net2ftp.com/

I think it´s the best. And its free :)

If you want to transfer Files, the best Idea is to work with the Shell. (If you have Access)
Other ways are file_get_contens and file_put_contents for transfering, if the Files aren´t to big
Or use Curl.

Back