what happened to my website?

stracp

www.homebasedworker.co.uk

Have I been hacked?

I am hosted by Hostlogical, is this a problem at their end?

Does anybody know what this is?
I also cannot send or receive emails through outlook from my domain

This is my new homepage!!!

r00t_System owns your Linux!!!
id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root)

uname -a
Linux ess4.esecuresite4.com 2.4.18-27.7.x #1 Fri Mar 14 06:44:53 EST 2003 i686 unknown

O mundo é um lugar perigoso de se viver,
não por causa daqueles que fazem o mal,
mas sim por causa daqueles que observam e deixam o mal acontecer.
(Albert Einstein)

r00t_System - AFROM4N - Spofs - kieger - MC_KiNNeY - SmartBoy_

GreetZ pro channel ==> @Mushroom @c1b3r_fus1on @xHide @V4mu !AFROM4N +keyz %Fun3r4L +RS +k !kieger %openssh %onoteacx <== ;* ;) &;

Contact - [email protected]

at IRC Join #RSy on Tornado.Phey.Net or Portugal.Phey.Net

www.cdmirror.org - www.delta5.com.br - www.zone-h.org

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I have mailed Hostlogical but they never bother responding, so you are my only hope!!

You've most likely been hacked.

Additionally you've probably received a reply from your hosting company by now, since your website now says "Forbidden".

Jeff

aye you have been hacked. hope you have some backups. from that message that looks like an old kernel....

have i been hacked

I too use hostlogic and they replied to a ticket i raised regarding this problem
here is the answer they sent me

Dear Customer,

As you may be aware we are currently experiencing issues with servers -

ns1.esecuresite4.com
ns2.esecuresite4.com

A malicious script has been placed on the server that has removed all index.html and index.htm files and they have been replaced with an alternative homepage.

In order to restore your websites homepage you will need to follow the instructions below -

1. Access your websites files using FTP or File Manager tool which is supplied and remove all pages names index.html or index.htm. You may also a text files called
dot_shadow.txt please also delete this from your webspace.

2. Upload you own index.html or index.htm from your website.

3. Your site should now function normally.

As you can appreciate our support team are extremely busy trying to resolve this issue but we will reply to all emails as quickly as possible.

I appreciate your understanding at this time and as compensation we would like to offer all customers our submit 10 service for free instead of the usual 9.99GBP. If you would like to take advantage of this offer then please email [email protected] with your URL details and we will arrange this for you.

Alternatively, we have created a new hosting network that your site can be placed onto - ns1.hostlogical.co.uk and ns2.hostlogical.co.uk. If you would like an account created on the new network for you to upload your website too then please email - [email protected] and we will then arrange this for you.

I would once again like to take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvience this is causing and rest assured we are doing everything we can to resolve this issue.

--
Regards
Matt Smith
Sales Director
Think Hosting. Think Logical.
www.hostlogical.com

Hope this helps - Wendy

Last edited:
Back