ip address

slidehammer

Verified User
I have been trying all day on pws forum to get the ip address for esecuresite2 I need it to change the dns again!

I had this all set up and it worked then something went wrong with the dsn and although I had the right info it had 2 different ones registered rendering my sites down now I can not access any control panels although on the forum it says i should be able to and so can not get the ip address

Please dont say I dont need it because I have tried and I do I need the set of little numbers to go with ns1.esecuresite2 and ns2.esecursite2

If I could acces my panels I would find it myself, but I cant and its not in the welcoming email only the above.

thanks karen

This might have be been related to the named bug, which should be fixed now...
Code:
dig esecuresite2.com
returns 64.246.52.84 for me.

John

thank you

Thank you John I dont know why such a simple questions could of been made so difficult!

You are my hero!
Have a nice day
Karen:D

How can i find the computer ip address?

My computer gets some problem with the ip address. So i want tried to get the ip address but it was failed. May i know the procedures to get the computer ip address becoz i know only how to find the inernet i address. I chk this address from http://www.ip-details.com/ Like the same i want the easy procedure to get the omer ip address???????

Are you trying to find the IP# that your server runs on?

This command (from the command line) should tell you:
Code:
# ifconfig eth0
If that's not what you want, then please explain more clearly including the domain name you're asking about.

Jeff

Back