download mysql database?

neorder

Verified User
i've a user use download function downloaded his database from directadmin mysql management, but when he try to restore through ssh, he got this error:

Time: 2004-6-10 11:03pm
Script: /index.php

SQL: DELETE FROM cdb_sessions WHERE sid='QvYFFtOr' OR lastactivity<'1086879733' OR (ip='218.186.85.31' AND lastactivity>'1086879733') OR (''<>'' AND username='')
Error: Table 'db_new.cdb_sessions' doesn't exist
Errno.: 1146

it looks like one of the tables missed, should we use the download function to download db?

"download" is an new option right beside on databasename under mysql management.

Hello,

I have not used this "download mysql db" feature myself, so I can't comment on its working condition; however, what about using phpMyAdmin to backup the database? pMA should work for you provided the database is not huge :)

Phi1.

yes, i always recommand them to use phpmyadmin, but since there is a shortcut way to save db, so they are will to try loh.

maybe i should modify the skin and disable it.

Well, you can disable the feature in your skin if you feel that necessary, but I would post support@ directadmin to let them know what happened. Perhaps there is a bug that needs addressed as soon as possible.

Phi1.

Back