clean_old_tarballs and clean_old_webapps does not delete

ditto

Verified User
After I upgrade something using custombuild, I run the command ./build clean_old_webapps and ./build clean_old_tarballs - but only sometimes it actually delete the files.

For example, I just upgraded from PHP 5.2.12 to PHP 5.2.13 using custombuild, and then I run ./build clean_old_webapps and ./build clean_old_tarballs - but still I have both the folder "php-5.2.12" and the compressed file "php-5.2.12.tar.gz" in /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild

This happens to almost all the custombuild programs, they don't get removed. But sometimes they does, but most of them don't.

I guess it is safe to delete them manually logged in as root user on SFTP?

Hello,

Thank you for the report. The bug will be fixed very soon. And yes, it is safe to remove the tarballs manually.

Thanks! I just upgraded dovecot and after that I run ./build clean_old_tarballs, and it removed a lot of old tarballs that it did not remove the last time -- so I see you have fixed this!

But I just want to report that when I run ./build clean_old_webapps, it did not remove the old dovecot webapps files (dovecot-1.2.10).

But this is better then before! :)

Back