PayPal Enom and Directadmin

BrycoPC

Verified User
I have the api documentation for all three services on hand. Does anyone know of a way to make one full featured api script that can encorporate enom domain registration and lookup services then go to a paypal pay portal that after paying creates the username with directadmin filling in all of the specs of the account registration. If anyone has a script that would do such a thing or knows a way that i could combine api scripts for all three services i would be glad to hear about it. I know there are some shopping cart systems that do such a thing but i would like to have everything built seamlessly into my current site design. If anyone thinks they can help i would appreciate it. and i have posted on here more than just once its just that i guess my login has been deleted so i had to rereg.

The order page of Modernbill can be fully integrated into your website and you can create your own template (matching your design) for the client zone.

I believe you can do the same with Whois.Cart if your needs are less complex than what ModernBill offers.

Jeff

Back