htm-shtm

photomoon

Hey!

I am new at the forum and came across something totally new, shtm.

What´s that and what are the differences between htm and shtm?

I noticed that when I tried with my ftp-server get a html-file it didn´t show, but shtml-file did. Hmm.. :confused:

Thanx in advance! :cool:

I find it hard to believe you found this on these forums; we're not at all concerned with website design/creation, or even with the html protocol.

If you google shtm you'll find what you're looking for.

Thread is off-topic for DirectAdmin forums; it's been moved.

Jeff

I find it hard to believe you found this on these forums; we're not at all concerned with website design/creation, or even with the html protocol.

Jeff...search the forum for SHTML....there seem to be posts about it, and while you may not be concerned with the html protocol, several have asked about it here.

http://directadmin.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2848395

Who knows....maybe you even posted or answered about it.

Perhaps the server move was more than you expected...or maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

Thom

Hey!
I am new at the forum and came across something totally new, shtm.
What´s that and what are the differences between htm and shtm?
I noticed that when I tried with my ftp-server get a html-file it didn´t show, but shtml-file did. Hmm.. :confused:

Search the forums for shtml .... you may find answers to your questions that way.

Thom

Who knows....maybe you even posted or answered about it.
Maybe. I don't have the time to read every thread on a subject before I reply. Perhaps I should, but I don't.
Perhaps the server move was more than you expected
Perhaps. We didn't get home until 4:30 or so Monday morning.
or maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?
Perhaps; I really don't remember :).

What I do remember is that my reply was meant to be helpful anyway. If I miss the mark someone else can always respond.

Jeff

Back