credit cards

rjs1950

how do i obtain credit card information from custombers and process it...

are there free services, software, companies, banks, that i need to work with to process credit cards?...

thanks

try 2checkout or paypal (tho I dont reccomend paypal, a friend had his account suspended for no reason)

ctnchris said:
try 2checkout or paypal (tho I dont reccomend paypal, a friend had his account suspended for no reason)
There's always a reason, though certainly it may not have been your friend's fault. Did he ask PayPal?

We've been using PayPal for many years, at one time it was the only option we offered.

We now use Online Data Corp.; We're very happy with them, and they're integrate into both ModernBill and Whois.Cart for ease of signups.

I can probably get the Setup Fee completely wavied for anyone interested if you contact me before you sign up.

Jeff

jlasman said:
There's always a reason, though certainly it may not have been your friend's fault. Did he ask PayPal?

We've been using PayPal for many years, at one time it was the only option we offered.

We now use Online Data Corp.; We're very happy with them, and they're integrate into both ModernBill and Whois.Cart for ease of signups.

I can probably get the Setup Fee completely wavied for anyone interested if you contact me before you sign up.

Jeff

They said something about bad products or something, he was only selling web hosting, and he wasnt scamming anyone

I don't have any idea why they wouldn't like webhosting; we've been selling it on PayPal for several years and they certainly know that.

Jeff

Has your friend tried actually resolving the issue, or looked into things more..... from what you have said it comes across as if they did it, and he never looked at them again, If that were to be me, I would be in constant contact until I got to the bottom of the issue, and if it were because we were offering webhosting, then I would be looking to see if they were taking all webhosting accounts (quite a few) away.

We currently use them as a "secondary" payment option and have never come across any problems..

Chris

Paypay is extremely convenient to use, especially when residing in a country other than the USA (A merchant account with Online Data Corp requires US citizenship), and/or making sales across country boundaries. While I have had no problems with Paypal yet, many other people have. These sites make interesting reading:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

I'm certainly interested in any experience anyone has had in a good alternative payment processor to Paypal that doesn't require a traditional merchant account and US citizenship.

paysystems.com

And the better (and higher priced) would be

worldpay.com

fairly sure natwest offer something free similar to paypal, and nochex also offer a similar service.

Chris

Back