Ips tag?

uklegend

hi
i need to know what your IPS TAG is so I can transfer my website / domain to be hosted by you from 123 reg.
thanks

Actually you don't need to change your IPS tag; all you need to do is change to your hosting company's nameservers, which they should tell you. You should host your domain registration where you want. Some of us believe in the convenience of hosting domain registrations and our site at the same place for convenience, others of us believe it's better to have them hosted at different places.

Jeff

i need to know what your IPS TAG is so I can transfer my website / domain to be hosted by you from 123 reg.

Just to clarify my statement. DirectAdmin does not do hosting so asking for DirectAdmin's IPS tag does not make any sense. Nor would you be transferring a website to DirectAdmin.

Ultimately whether its IPS or nameservers that information would have to come from your hosting company, not DirectAdmin.

why dont use Hostgator or Dreamhost ?
Why would you be recommending a non-DirectAdmin solution on the DirectAdmin forums? Are you a DirectAdmin user?
any idea for best hosting support DAF
What is DAF? This is the first reference I see to it in this thread.

Again, for reference, this is a DirectAdmin forum; it's for discussion among those using DirectAdmin as a hosting control panel, either to sell webhosting, or for their own webhosting.

Jeff

Back