MacPanel DirectAdmin Skin Released

cpskins

Verified User
CPSkins is happy to finally announce the release of our newest and much anticipated DirectAdmin Skin Mac Panel.

Mac Panel is super clean, professional and gives your customers the Mac feel for DirectAdmin. It features an easy to use navigation which allows your customers to quickly and efficiently navigate through their control panel to make changes to their account. Best of all Mac Panel DirectAdmin Skin comes with 10 Colors to choose from.

MacPanel DirectAdmin
http://www.cpskins.com/product/30

In regards to keeping these skins up2date I wanted to add all of our products have been up2date and kept up2date for well over 7 months. If you have any questions on concerns or want to see a live demo please contact me via our website www.cpskins.com or you can find the live chat on our website.

CPSkins offers 13 different DirectAdmin Skins to pick from, all default Enhanced skin language files will work with ours.

Thanks,
William Wilson

Are any of the files encrypted?

None of the important files, or files you would modify to fit your needs are really encrypted. You would have absolutely no issues modifying the skin to fit your needs.

Thanks,
William Wilson

None of the important files, or files you would modify to fit your needs are really encrypted. You would have absolutely no issues modifying the skin to fit your needs.

Thanks. But I must be sure before I buy a license. Please confirm that there is none encrypted files in your skin at this path:

Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/YOUR_SKIN_NAME

If you can confirm this, then I want to buy a licence. Thanks.

Thanks. But I must be sure before I buy a license. Please confirm that there is none encrypted files in your skin at this path:

Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/YOUR_SKIN_NAME

If you can confirm this, then I want to buy a licence. Thanks.

All Skin files are located within that folder and 99.99% files are not encrypted

If I buy the Unlimited Server License, would you be able to give me the files without any encryption at all? I need totally freedom to edit any of the files, and can't afford to be dependent on any encrypted files at all.

If I buy the Unlimited Server License, would you be able to give me the files without any encryption at all? I need totally freedom to edit any of the files, and can't afford to be dependent on any encrypted files at all.

In terms of all our skins you can edit 100% of anything within the skin, the big thing is our system you must enter your ips (all automated) and that's all we deal with other then that you will have 0 issues and if you do just let me know and we will deal with your situation but I can 100% guarantee no issues.

Feel free to go to www.cpskins.com and use the chat bottom right it will come right to me.

Could you drop a link to check that skin out??
Without having to fill a request demo form :)

Just to make it even more inviting to give us a try we are offering 20% off your entire purchase until June 30th 2010.

Coupon Code: macpanel

Back