How can I get a list of all email forwarder?

I'm sorry, Jeffery, but I don't understand your question.

An email "forwarder" is a program that forwards emails.

Do you want a list of all the email forwarding programs you can use? If so, I'd suggest using Google.

Or do you mean you want a list of all the emails forwarded from your server to other locations?

I'm not sure if that's doable or not; I'd start by reading the documentation at http://www.exim.org/ and then perhaps joining the exim-users list, and ask them for any details missing or that you don't understand.

Note that once you change exim.conf you'll have to maintain it yourself.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

Not that so complicated, I just want to get a list of email forwarder exists in DA using API.

That's the list showing "alias" of email.
:)

DirectAdmin Support said:
It doesn't exist. Added to versions system.

John

Listing is good, but while doing that, I hope you will also add commands for adding and removing email forwarders.

May I also add : a command for setting the catch-all.

Do you have an idea when this would be available ? I'm not rushing you, just an idea if I should wait for theses features or do it my own way.

Thank you! DA is great!

Creating Email forwarder does exist currently, try searching the old post in API section, there is a question *I* asked~

:D

But I donno the remove one.
:(

p.s. Hey, kriak, you look like me! ;)

DirectAdmin Support said:
It does? ;)

If it doesn't I'll be adding list/add/remove etc.

John

You have answered me the create email forwarder one, you forgot?? :eek:

Ha, I have no idea the remove/modify ones are available now! You know more than me.! :D

No, that was a question :) I don't think it does. It's been added to the versions system though.

:)

John

Back