CustomBuild Issue

tdldp

Verified User
Hi all...

I am facing following issue in directadmin :

I am trying to install via custombuild 1.1.19, on a debian 5 x64 server, the php-soap extension in php5 i run in cgi mode on the server :

I added in : /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/ap2/configure.php5
at end :
--enable-mbstring

this change :

--enable-mbstring \
--enable-soap

i ran a ./build php all
and i must regret to see once more that CustomBuild does not do it's job...
Soap has not been compiled in php5...
Configure Command :
'./configure' '--prefix=/usr/local/php5' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--enable-fastcgi' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/etc/php5/cgi' '--with-curl=/usr/local/lib' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-kerberos' '--with-openssl' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr/local/mysql' '--with-pear' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--enable-zip' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-mbstring'

What solutions do you have to this disfunction ?

Last edited:
Solved :

For admins running php in suphp mode, conf files used at compilation are not in /custombuild/configure/ap2/ but in /custombuild/configure/suphp...

Martynas, u should work on the documentation of this tool...

Back