Install php-soap Does anyone knows what to do?

Davepk

Hello,

i want to install soap but i have an problem.

first i do:

yum search soap

Result:
axis.i386 : A SOAP implementation in Java
libsoup.i386 : Soup, an HTTP library implementation

then:

pear install SOAP

Result:

pear/SOAP is already installed and is the same as the released version 0.12.0
install failed

Then i added --enable-soap\ in:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5

When i run ./build php n

I get this error:

Does anyone knows what to do?

Thanx!!

updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating php5.spec
creating main/build-defs.h
creating scripts/phpize
creating scripts/man1/phpize.1
creating scripts/php-config
creating scripts/man1/php-config.1
creating sapi/cli/php.1
creating main/php_config.h
creating main/internal_functions.c
creating main/internal_functions_cli.c
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| *** WARNING *** |
| |
| You will be compiling the CGI version of PHP without any |
| redirection checking. By putting this cgi binary somewhere in |
| your web space, users may be able to circumvent existing .htaccess |
| security by loading files directly through the parser. See |
| http://www.php.net/manual/security.php for more details. |
| License: |
| This software is subject to the PHP License, available in this |
| distribution in the file LICENSE. By continuing this installation |
| process, you are bound by the terms of this license agreement. |
| If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must abort |
| the installation process at this point. |

Thank you for using PHP.

/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 3: --with-apxs2: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 4: --with-curl=/usr/local/lib: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 5: --with-gd: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 6: --enable-gd-native-ttf: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 7: --with-ttf: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 8: --with-gettext: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 9: --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 10: --with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 11: --with-kerberos: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 12: --with-openssl: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 13: --with-mcrypt: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 14: --with-mhash: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 15: --with-mysql=/usr: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 16: --with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 17: --with-pcre-regex=/usr/local: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 18: --with-pdo-mysql=/usr: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 19: --with-pear: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 20: --with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 21: --with-zlib: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 22: --with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 23: --enable-zip: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 24: --with-iconv=/usr/local: No such file or directory
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 25: --enable-bcmath: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 26: --enable-calendar: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 27: --enable-ftp: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 28: --enable-magic-quotes: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 29: --enable-sockets: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 30: --enable-soap: command not found
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/ap2/configure.php5: line 31: --enable-mbstring: command not found

*** There was an error while trying to configure php. Check the custom/ap2/configure.php5 file

Back