Zend Framework Issue on DA Custombuild

patrickveenman

Hello,

I'm facing some issues with the Zend Framework on DA Custombuild.
Locally the Zend Framework is working fine, but I simple can not get it working on the DA Custombuild Server.

The following steps I executed already:
- The Zend Framework (1.11.1) is available on the server: /usr/local/Zend/library
- Create a Symbolic link to include the library into the users directory.
So we got:
/home/user/library (symbolic linking to Zend Framework)
/home/user/public_html
/home/user/application

- Included the path in the php.ini file so we got the following include_paths:
.:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/Zend/library

- Turned off the 'Open BaseDir' for the domain.

I still receive the following error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Config_Exception' with message 'parse_ini_file(/configs/application.ini) [<a href='function.parse-ini-file'>function.parse-ini-file</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /usr/local/Zend/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php:181 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/Zend/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php(201): Zend_Config_Ini->_parseIniFile('/configs/applic...') #1 /usr/local/Zend/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php(125): Zend_Config_Ini->_loadIniFile('/configs/applic...') #2 /usr/local/Zend/library/Zend/Application.php(383): Zend_Config_Ini->__construct('/configs/applic...', 'production') #3 /usr/local/Zend/library/Zend/Application.php(85): Zend_Application->_loadConfig('/configs/applic...') #4 /home/moveenman/domains/catamaranzeilen.net/public_html/index.php(24): Zend_Application->__construct('production', '/configs/applic...') #5 {main} thrown in /usr/local/Zend/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php on line 181

Does anyone have some suggestions where to look ? Google seems not to be my friend this time :mad:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Config_Exception' with message 'parse_ini_file(/configs/application.ini) [<a href='function.parse-ini-file'>function.parse-ini-file</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /usr/local/Zend/library/Zend/Config/Ini.php

Check path and files. it can't find and load necessary files

Zend Framework expects the Zend directory to be in it's library directory. The autoloaders looks for it there.

/userdir/application/library/Zend

Easiest way to get a ZF project runnig is to use Zend_Tool (zf), once it's setup, it will create your project for you along with other cool things.

Check here:
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/learning.quickstart.create-project.html

With DA, I would suggest:
1: Create the domain with DA
2: from ssh, use zf in the domains directory to create the project. (zf create project <domainname>)
3: Symlink libraries/Zend into <domainname>/libraries

If all is correct with the VHost (and it should be) then http://domainname should return the standard ZF welcome page. (Default template for Index::index

=C=

Back