Verified User
/build zend
File already exists: ZendOptimizer-3.3.9-linux-glibc23-i386.tar.gz

Location of php.ini:
/usr/local/lib
Press return to continue...

./build: line 5937: ./install.sh: No such file or directory
-----------

It's a known bug with CB 1.1 and will be fixed very soon. Use zend optimizer 3.3.3 or update CB to 1.2 for now. Thank you.

It's a known bug with CB 1.1 and will be fixed very soon. Use zend optimizer 3.3.3 or update CB to 1.2 for now. Thank you.

thnx, but after updating to cb 1.2 "./build zend" shows:
----
./build zend
File already exists: ZendOptimizer-3.3.9-linux-glibc23-i386.tar.gz
Zend Optimizer has been installed.
---

And Zend Doesn't work now

UPD:
After manual editing php.ini, zend works, but "with Zend Optimizer v3.3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies"

Last edited:
Why do you think it does not work? It should add the following line to php.ini file (/usr/local/lib/php.ini if you do not use suPHP):
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/ZendOptimizer_5.2.so

But ./build php builds php TS
and ./build zend build non-ts... And zend does not work

Make sure all zend_extension lines are commented out, except:

"./build zend" does not build anything on Linux systems, just extracts the tarball and copies data/5_2_x_comp/ZendOptimizer.so to /usr/local/lib/ZendOptimizer_5.2.so.

Make sure all zend_extension lines are commented out, except:

"./build zend" does not build anything on Linux systems, just extracts the tarball and copies data/5_2_x_comp/ZendOptimizer.so to /usr/local/lib/ZendOptimizer_5.2.so.

This does not work because i have php with Thread Safety => enabled, and probably zend 3.3.9 does not support php Safe thread in Linux.

Ok. I have another question, why "./build php" builds sometimes php with TS enabled, sometimes disabled? How to disable TS by custombuild?

now i see ZendOptimizer-linux-glibc23-i386:3.3.3:38a3c83ca79534377b90b246c0f49d01 in versions.txt :cool:

uninstall zend

Hi, it seems Zend 3.3.3 (and 3.3.9) won't work with php 5.3.5

If I installed it using ./build zend, what is the proper way to uninstall it?

CustomBuild 1.2 installs Zend Guard Loader for PHP 5.3.

Do I just install custombuild 1.2 on top of my custombuild 1.1? Do I need to copy/keep any config files from one version to the new one? Is there a clean way to upgrade custombuild?

Thanks for your help!

Back