[request] Copy custom config.inc.php after phpMyAdmin update

zEitEr

Super Moderator
Hello,

I want to ask you for addition feature for custombuild. We use customized config.inc.php for phpMyAdmin. And after each update we manually copy it to phpMyAdmin directory. Will you please add some code in custombuild to make it automatic?

This would be useful functionality not just for phpmyadmin, but for squirrelmail as well.

also for roundcube prolly :) +1

Another FR, roundcube save the address book into mysql for each user and on server move you need to save this manually.

I would ask to put the db into admin backup and (i know would be hard) have the backup per user so on server move neither address book would be lost.

Thanks

Hello,

Just finished adding this into custombuild.
Custom configs will go into:

custom/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
custom/squirrelmail/config.php
custom/roundcube/main.inc.php

Ensure you use your DA installed config as a base starting point for your changes.

Regarding the roundcube db info in the backup/restores, that is on the todo list for a future release (will take a higher amount of effort to get that implemented)

John

That's working fine:

Installing custom PhpMyAdmin Config: /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
phpMyAdmin 3.3.10-all-languages installation is done.

Thanks, again.

Thank you for this feature

custom/roundcube/db.inc.php would be also a good idea if you use a remote mysql server.

Thanks

Back