Direct Admin problems after last update

WJSolutions

Verified User
Dear,

Since I have my Direct Admin updated to version 1.37 I have continuous problems with my DirectAdmin. For example if I want to create a user manual but it remains continuously adds the account not in DirectAdmin.

But when I go home to the root I see him standing. Have several people here suffer from?

And does anyone know a fix for this story. Now I walk this revenue loss.:mad:

Like to hear from you.

Sincerely,

William

PS sorry for the bad english done through google translate

There I couple of things I recommend after each upgrade or major system change.

1. You will need to restart all services once a month at least (Google to find out why)
2. Clear Cache and Buffers each time before going to SWAP
3. Set permissions via /usr/local/directadmin/scripts/set_permissions.sh
4. Clean your /tmp, /var/tmp, /home/tmp
5. Check Security, Error logs before and after upgrade.

The best is to get a System Engineer to solve all issues, sometimes things can get worse why running commands from Public Forums.

Thanks.
I've tried still same problem. my colocation owner says a reinstallation is best. But the problem is I've had customers run that I can not just go and get offline.

Anyone have another idea?

It's very hard for me to understand your problem. Google Translate isn't doing as well as it should. Perhaps your provider has the same problem understanding and for that reason is recommending a complete installation.

Simply updating DirectAdmin doesn't update anything else, so everything should still work. It doesn't even change configuration files.

What else might you have done?

Jeff

Code:
Since I have my Direct Admin updated to version 1.37 I have continuous problems with my DirectAdmin. For example if I want to create a user manual but it remains continuously adds the account not in DirectAdmin.

If i understand well this part, maybe he mean that he create user from shell and those users are not automatically added to directadmin's user list.

Thats perfectly normal, user added via ssh/console/shell are not created/managed via directadmin.

So, if you wanna add an user that you can manage from directadmin, you must add this user from directadmin control panel.

I hope i had undertstand well what he was meaning, if i didnt's, well sorry for un-useful post.

Regards

Well when i want to make users(customers) in Direct Admin control panel he doesnt make them. I keeps reloading the page if i want to make them.

oh ok, now was more clear.

Had you tried to start directadmin in debug mode and check what it say when try to create user?

There should be a user_create_pre and post script that go in loop for some error on them?

Check the error logs, /var/log/directadmin/ without any errors it almost impossible to give you the solution.

Back