i need a linux admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

anand999

i have one dedicated server over cloud hosting.

cent os 5.4

1 gb ram

i have one php script to be installed over it.

And i am too busy doing the php script and marketing the website.

i need help regarding the remote administration of my server.

mine is just a startup company.

And I am ready to pay $10 per month, I would prefer a person, whos full address and identity with photograph i know. I am ready to send mine.

I will share my server password and everything required to set it up and running.

I will pay through bank, so you must have a bank account.

I will prefer a yearly contract. and I will pay after every three months ie USD 30.

I am ready to pay advance payment of USD 30 to set it up for me initially for the the months of feb , march , april. As i said mine is just a start up company, so not alot is required.

i have already installed ftp, apache, mysql, i need help with phpmyadmin installation and basically i dont have the time to it myself, so i want to outsource this to you.

You must have experience in what you are doing, and any change you make in my system, you must inform me.

You must chat with me occasionally in yahoo and tell me.

Kind Regards
Anand

We're U.S. based with staff in Europe and the U.S., and we're significantly more expensive. Recently a company started advertising in our advertising forum who offers services beginning at $10 per month; you might want to look here.

Jeff

hi thanks for reply.

please send me your cost, how much you will charge. please can you chat with me in yahoo at marora96 is my id

regards
anand

There is a post of a forum user that offer server mangement for 10/month so would be perfect for you.

Me, as like jlasman, are more expensive then this :)

Btw, for install phpmyadmin (supposing you using directadmin cause you wrote in this forum) is very easy to install.

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set phpmyadmin yes
./build clean
./build update
./build phpmyadmin

Regards

i still await a reply

i have a single website to be managed over a cloud hosting cent os dedicated server. I need a linux admin to manage this for me.

Kindly tell me the price. I will seriously consider the offer.

Many kind regards.

Anand

[email protected]

@anand999:

I was out of town at a Linux conference and wasn't checking the forum.

I've replied by email.

Jeff

please send me your cost, we mange free 1 /m :)
Your post confuses me. Are you looking for a quote to manage your server? If so, then please clarify.

Or are you looking to answer this job request? If so, then please reply to the original poster by PM or email as appropriate.

Jeff

$10 for an experienced server admin? Actually, giving your root password to
anyone who will even talk to you for $10 is a little scary. You might consider
an affordable hosting account where the hosting company does the management.
For a competent admin you're looking $100 / month to start. For $35 / month,
you get someone who knows just enough to be dangerous, someone to really
screw things up for you.

$10 for an experienced server admin? Actually, giving your root password to
anyone who will even talk to you for $10 is a little scary. You might consider
an affordable hosting account where the hosting company does the management.
For a competent admin you're looking $100 / month to start. For $35 / month,
you get someone who knows just enough to be dangerous, someone to really
screw things up for you.

i beg to differ, with the 35 usd i pay per month the linux admins from 24x7servermanagement.com has helped me alot.
in one month i created 43 tickets and they were all resolved within 5 hours. they are knowledgeable and installed nginx on DA to serve static content. Same when they moved all mysql data to my ssd with just 30 minutes downtime.
Its about finding the right company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back