DKIM Easy Setup For 1 Domain?

AdWarm

Verified User
Hi Guys,

I'm currently using cPanel/WHM but I'm going to purchase another Linux server and just use it as a mailing server. Its going to have DirectAdmin installed and all the mailing from this server will come from 1 domain. Can someone help me out and provide me with the best way to sign outgoing mail on this server please. Is it easy to setup since all the emails just need to be signed from the same domain since all the outgoing mail will come from just 1 domain.

At the moment i can send 50,000 emails a day no problems to all the major ESP just using SPF and DomainKeys. I have joined the JMRP Program and Yahoos Feedback Loop, is there anything else i should join with Gmail?

Any help on setting DKIM would be great.

Thank you in advance.

I've done that but no signing is being done on outgoing mail

Authentication-Results: mta1090.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=DOMAINREMOVED.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=DOMAINREMOVED.co.uk; dkim=neutral (no sig)

Any help would be great please.

Are you sure you follow all steps there? I did that on 2 servers and both of them works as expected. With gmail, below is what I got :

mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]

With Yahoo, here is what I got :

mta1012.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=domainxx.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=domainxx.com; dkim=pass (ok)

Also test with live.com and got similar result.

What I did is :

1. Add "dkim=1" in directadmin.conf and restart DA
2. Run "/usr/local/directadmin/scripts/dkim_create.sh domainxx.com"
3. Run "echo "action=rewrite&value=dkim" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue"
4. Edit exim.conf, Then, restart Exim.

That's it.

Last edited:
my TXT record

And my TXT record

domain.vn._domainkey.domain.vn TXT "v=DKIM1; g=*; k=rsa; t=s; p=MHwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADawAwaAJhALk+XCOdo7mHbJV+LK61q24IfWQdImDu M6xGX5M6BUqHPJ64nBXnHiTSMXJ7xOsiMLQFo2BQsF9xEZH7Vz37sAm9uJfnHzWB YLUrvC5AwFeUqymJ8AwszpQsimKnecwzMQIDAQAB"

Back