DA Reseller Demo Tutorials?

Do you want DA Reseller tutorials so your resellers can learn DA easier?

• Yes, Great idea I would buy it.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Maybe, I would need to think about it first.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Nope, Let them read the manual, and ask me for help.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

jdlitson

Verified User
Last edited:
what are you after exactually? tutorials on how to use a reseller acount using a da control panel? if so im sure anyone could make them tutorials for you. I could do that. free of charge.

got lots of spair time on my hands next week need somthing to do :p

there be top quality. im going to make tutorials for admin,reseller and user level so everyone will know how to use DA properly. but i wont start this project till monday. they will proberly be free of charge or otherwise ill proberly ask somone to just make me an offer. depending how many hours i put into making them is depending if i find the offer reasonable enough to accept. (im not on about making a poxey 10 tutorials i mean at least 50+ show the user exactualy how to do about everything with DA).

That is very thoghtful of you, WingServers.
Well, if you have the extra time, it would be nice to see what you come up with. Keep us posted.

Thanks -Jason

yep will do as i said i proberly wont start making them till monday and it will proberly take me ages cause im going to make one to do practicly everything with da so it can keep support tickets and e-mails to an all time low.

Sounds good

I look forward to that too .

Mind you it's a good deal at www.cheapdemos.com $20 for the set ......but I am wondering how useful they are in real terms ...
(not quite sure what I mean by that , so please don't ask )

yeah but they only have 13 demo's there and most of them if not all are for a user. what happens if ur a reseller or admin. which my tutorials will show you. (once there done).

i recon im going to make about 50. slight difference to their 13.

The one we want

The one we want at the moment is :

Setup for reseller and user of the ssl cert ...

how about that ......????

Classca,

Setup for reseller
Ok, then that would be an admin demo. Perhaps some bigger companies, leasing servers would be interested in this. I know I will be once I start selling dedicated servers.

and user of the ssl cert
And this is a user demo which has been made by http://cheapdemos.com
----------------------------------------------------------

Correct me if I misunderstood you. -Jason

I can't see a usr demo at cheapdemos ....I was looking earlier .

Whats the url , the url of the demo ...not cheapdemos ?

cheap demos have all ready made a SSL tutorial

MySQL Database
Spam Filters
Support Tickets
Autoresponder
Backup

Create Forwarder
Default Email
Create Subdomain

POP Email
FTP Account
Vacation Message
Password Protection
Error Pages

i dont see any SSL cert setup in that, do you?

one im interested in is a SSL cert tutorial

yes i will more then likely have this done aswell. im proberly going to make a tutorial to do absoulty everythin with DA, anyones i do miss people can always talk to me and ill make them.

im sure ill use them when i start selling dedicated servers

there not just gunna be made for admin users, im also going to do reseller level and client level.

Not enough user info

Well before you start WingServers , I would just like to give my opinion on the demos as is at cheapdemos ....I feel that they should be more informative ...I will demonstrate how .

I feel that the demo should have information about What the tool is :

Let me explain that ...the tool such as ftp or mysql ...should start off saying ..

"This is how to setup a mysql database and these databases can be used for certain online programmes that need to store a great deal of retreievable information quickly , such as (examples ) .... "

SSL in particular is confusing to the new user and I feel that there should be a better explaination about what it is , what it is used for and how to obtain a cert ....infact there is probably money in that if you approach the cert companies and ask them to offer you something to mention them .

Any way I certainly look forward to your flash tutes ....and the ssl demo at cheapdemos is on : the new set at : http://cheapdemos.com/demo-cart/pro.../products_id/57

i must be blind because i cant see the SSL demo on there at all.

(not for DA anyway).

Hmm about that request to have information about what each thing is suppose to do. well if ur going to do that then i would say its not really a tutorial really. cause tutorials are all about showing a client how to do somthing not explaining it. you tend to look at documentation for that kind of thing. but let me know what you think to my first tutorial i made and if it needs improving i will do that and make all the adjustments and then go from there and make the others simuller to it.

the url for my first demo is an admin one, realated to setting up IP's.

located at: http://demo.wingservers.com/admin/ip/ip.php

let me know and if it needs any adjustments ill do it. (if its possible).

too fast

The pop ups move too fast. Also some mouse movements seem erratic. Also get rid of the horizontal scroll bar where possible. It looks good though.

Last edited:
yeah, ill give it some thought and try again later :p

not bad for a first attempt i thought :p

Back