mathe-fun

johannes

Verified User
If 1,5 chicken produce 1,5 eggs in 1,5 days, how much eggs are produced by 3 chickens in 3 days?

(no matter that a half chicken cant exist - handle it like it is said..) - how much comes out? :D
(its a kind of a relational database problem)

Last edited:
you are right !! wow, very fast solved.. i`m frustrated :)

.. ok, another one: look at the attached .gif - from where comes this hole?

Attachments

• bizare.gif
    bizare.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 98
I had to think about it :)
The problem is that area of the whole first triagle is 13*5/2=32.5, but the area of all elements is 5+7+8+12=32. Because the area is additive, this is impossible and the plot is incorrect.
I have rotated the first triange for pi, and it can easily be seen in the attachment. The space between these two triangles (and the space where second triangles overlap) is the lost square.

Attachments

• bizare.png
    bizare.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 95
no, because amount of produced eggs are relational to the amount of chickens, not to the timeframe.
so ... forget about time, take 1,5 chickens - they produce 1,5 eggs (no matter in 1day, in 1,5days, 2days as example). --> so 1 chicken produce 1 egg (ok, now let start with timeframe 1,5 days) --> 1 chicken produce 1 egg in 1,5 days, so in 3 days it produces 2 eggs. clear? and 3 chickens gives 3x 2eggs = 6 eggs :)

chicken days eggs
1,5 1,5 1,5
3 1,5 3
3 3 6

:cool:

You`re welcome, i was also completely false as i tried it first time.. 3 is the trap *g* .. till here in this board i found nobody to give right solution in short time..

Another crazy thing ... look this short movie, its multiplication from the old Mayas .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA0VLbPGorI

stunning...

what do you think directadmin admins here would say if i would offer them my vBulletin 4.x Publishing Suite for contribution for my appreciation on the directadmin software ?

@gisa4321:

Do not double post. Do not post in inappropriate threads.

Have you asked DirectAdmin staff directly?

Most of your posts look like spam. Are you a bot? If you do not reply to this don't be surprised if you're banned as a psammer.

Jeff

Another image, the same story, but nice. Its animated gif, maybe you have to DL it before viewing.

Attachments

• math.gif
    math.gif
    213.6 KB · Views: 62
Back