URGENT: need index.html for enhanced ADMIN skin

questions

Verified User
URGENT: need index.html for enhanced ADMIN skin

my server was hacked and they overwrote the index.html file...

where can i get this file?

/usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/default/admin/index.html

i didnt have those files until i ran the packshins script AFTER THE HACK... i still need the index files for all the admin skins

now i need to reinstall all the web mails since their index files were also hacked...

i also need to fix the user support system it has a hacked file too, where are those files located?

What do you mean for "has been hacked"? What do you notice?

For a so large-scale hack (seems they took root server access) i would suggest you (very much) to format the server and reinstall OS/DA/Whatever from beginning.

Regards

What do you mean for "has been hacked"? What do you notice?

For a so large-scale hack (seems they took root server access) i would suggest you (very much) to format the server and reinstall OS/DA/Whatever from beginning.

Regards

yep, but first just fixing up the server so i can do the transfer of data calmly

Well, ticket system shouldnt not be a main issue.. at your place i would start an admin backup and move it directly elsewhere and format.... nothing more...

But ok, up to you...

My opinion apart, the skin (if you overwritten all the skin files) have the ticket indexes aswell.. so.. if not.. again.. what problem are you facing? Can you post more detail or a screenshot?

Regards

Back