CustomBuild 1.1.26 and 1.2.20 support ionCube loaders now!

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
CustomBuild 1.1.26 and 1.2.20 should be released very soon, both versions will support installation of ionCube loaders. Do not hesitate to post more feature requests for the future versions of the CustomBuild script. Thank you!

I would suggest suhosin, clamav and eaccelerator.

Im currently installing those via update.script and is working very well, but, have a one unique script for all using the options.conf would be very nice (ex. for installation automatizations)

Regards

I too want to see clamav in the custombuild script. Updating it through update.script like SeLLeRoNe. If it can be integrated...that would be nice.

Thanks, I will discuss ClamAV integration with John. There was a discussion for suhosin (that wouldn't let us bring you PHP updates instantly after a new release) and eAccelerator (APC might be included instead of it, because it's going to be a standard of PHP in the future) on DA forums. We were planning to include ClamAV some time ago. CustomBuild 1.1.26 and 1.2.20 are now uploaded to DA servers.

Well maybe you should make two different installation:

1- with latest php without suhosin
2- with latest php compatible (or installable if you prefer) with suhosin

But anyway, thanks :)

Regards

I added ClamAV support to CustomBuild versions 1.1.27 and 1.2.21, they should be uploaded to DA servers today-tomorrow. Thank you.

cannot install ionCube using v1.1.26

I get the following message when trying to install ionCube:

Code:
[root@server custombuild]# ./build ioncube
Downloading             ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz...
--2011-06-21 22:15:29--  http://files10.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz
Resolving files10.directadmin.com... 203.146.249.194
Connecting to files10.directadmin.com|203.146.249.194|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 2679937 (2.6M) [application/x-gzip]
Saving to: `/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz'

100%[======================================>] 2,679,937    185K/s   in 15s

2011-06-21 22:15:40 (170 KB/s) - `/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz' saved [2679937/2679937]

grep: /usr/local/lib/php.ini: No such file or directory
./build: line 6516: [: : integer expression expected
ionCube loader has been installed.

Since the server is using suPHP the path should be /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini

Also the latest DirectAdmin installation script do not ask whether I want to install/update proftpd using CustomBuild.

Thanks.

Ken

Last edited:
I got the same error but it still installed ioncube.

I resolved by make link to php.ini

Code:
ln -s /usr/local/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini /usr/local/lib/php.ini
and then ./build ioncube

Back