Customising the login screen

Hoobamac

Verified User
I Have a reseller account and have succesfully customised the skin to my company 'look' - however I noticed the login screen doesn't change, is there any way I can customise the login screen even if I have to create a custom form?

many thanks

The form is great, works well and is totally customisable..however if a user enters the wrong details it throws him back to the default DA (http://yourdomain.com:2222/CMD_LOGIN) Is there any way of stopping this from occuring, either by redirecting to the login page I have created or just throwing up a message instead...

really appreciate your help

thx

:D

Excellent thanks!

just one last bit to the puzzle and then I am done! From the DA control panel the signout button takes you back to the good old DA login screen! Is there anyway to get this to go back to my custom login page... or is it just a case of putting a static link in it's place? Does it matter that it isn't loging out?

thx

I think what I'll do, is add another form value: "LOGOUT_URL" .. It will just be stored in the session, so when the user clicks the logout button, guess what :) .. they'll be forwarded to the "LOGOUT_URL"... sound good?

John

Hi John,

what do I need to do to use this new form value, do I need to wait for an update? if so any ideas when...

not hassling just want to get an idea...;)

Next release. Probably a few days. Whenever I make a change, it's aways going to be available for the next release.

John

Yes, Here is the html

Code:
<input name="LOGOUT_URL" type="hidden" value="http://www.yoursite.com/yourpage.htm">

Sorry for appearing dumb. but where do I put this code? On my custom login page?

thanks

Ok, well I guess I have answered my own question..that did appear to work!!

thx for the new fix, direct admin is looking pretty cool now!

:D

You're not dumb.
There's a first time for every thing.

Glad you found where to put it.
-Jason

Back