Another user with Reseller Login

pusher

Verified User
Hello,

I have a Reseller Account. I would like to know if it is possible to have more then one Reseller Level login?

Does that make Sense?

I want to be able to give my account Manager access to da. But i want her to use her own login and not mine.

Where she can create edit delete accounts....

Well kinda it is... but not really....

it needs to be @ the reseller level and not the admin.

As i only have reseller access....

So as I said, its not possible for a reseller to create an equal level reseller at this time.

If you can't do it automatically why not spekk to your admin and see if they will let you resell their reseller accounts?

We let our resellers markup and resell our reseller accounts!

We offer very flexible terms to resellers wishing to resell reseller accounts; it's good business for our reseller, and it's good business for us.

If you sell reseller accounts and don't have something in place to do this, I highly recommend you look into this good business source as well :) .

Jeff

All i need is a another user that can logon to MY ACCOUNT.

Why would i move away from my current host when i'm not paying a dime.........

pusher said:
All i need is a another user that can logon to MY ACCOUNT.
Your account is a standard unix account; it has one username and one password. If you need to let another user log in to your account, then you could give that user your login information.
Why would i move away from my current host when i'm not paying a dime.........
When I first read the thread, I thought you wanted another reseller account.

I now understand that's not what you want.

What you want is a way to differentiate two logins that have access to the same functions on the same data.

That's not available from DirectAdmin.

Jeff

Last edited:
Back