homepage image

andyroberts

maybe be simple for you all but its all new for me !!!!:confused:, can someone please help me by telling me howto change the image that is now on my site for a new one , its now called slide_1.jpg and is 980x250 , maybe a simple question but i cant get it to work, please someone help me with a little step by step guide or click by click guide :) ,, and is it also possible to have the new image as a GIF.image then it can change colors too !!!! would be cool but like i said its all new to me .... big thanks in advance

Sorry, man, wrong forum.

p.s. Even if I would like to help you, I did not get what you want from your post.

Hello,

I don't know, what you mean by "change the image". You definitely need a graphic editor like Photoshop or any other to do changes to your picture. I won't help you with the issue.

If you need to upload a modified or a new picture in a directory of your web-site, you should consult with your site developer. If your site is using any CMS you should read its documentation in order to learn how to work with images. I won't help you with the issue.

About other aspects of using directadmin read this site http://site-helper.com/

Back