MX only allowed to point at main host

prophecy

Verified User
This is the same problem as the old cname issue, but I can't set the MX record to point to anything other than
domainname.com.

Please help!

John

The field is right there... the value you type in on the left of the number in DirectAdmin will appear on the right side of the number in the zone file.

John

Well who'd a thunk!

Which leads me straight into another point, not important right now, but it's begging to be asked, is what about sub mail domains for things like:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I was contacted by a Mr. David Williams, LLB. He is an attorney for Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.

He said the references to Scooby Doo in this forum is a violation of their trademarked material and that all of us have to stop further posting immediately or they will go to court for an injunction.

Anyone who wants to make references to Scooby Doo in their hostname or in this forum needs to contact Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc PRIOR to doing so:

Copyright Agent
Warner Bros. Online Inc.
505 Brand Blvd,
4th Floor
Glendale, CA 91203

Tel: 818 977 0018
Fax: 818 977 5523
Email: [email protected]

Thank you,

Mark

You have GOT to be kidding me??

DirectAdmin Sales said:
Hi everyone,

I was contacted by a Mr. David Williams, LLB. He is an attorney for Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.

He said the references to Scooby Doo in this forum is a violation of their trademarked material and that all of us have to stop further posting immediately or they will go to court for an injunction.

Anyone who wants to make references to Scooby Doo in their hostname or in this forum needs to contact Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc PRIOR to doing so:

Copyright Agent
Warner Bros. Online Inc.
505 Brand Blvd,
4th Floor
Glendale, CA 91203

Tel: 818 977 0018
Fax: 818 977 5523
Email: [email protected]

Thank you,

Mark

Back