./build clean & ./build php n

bcoker

Verified User
Hello,

I updated Freetype to 2.4.4. and is showing in the system and updated.

Code:
[root@cp custombuild]# freetype-config --ftversion

However, PHP still shows 2.4.2. I'm guessing I need to update/recompile PHP? My question is, is the proper procedure for this the following?

./build clean
./build php n

I updated PHP a couple days ago. I should have done FreeType before that I guess. All other packages are up to date so I just need to finish up this. Thanks for the assistance.

Bill.

Code:
./build update
./build php d

Thanks SeLLeRoNe.

Doing it as we speak.

I know the update grabs any new packages from files server. What does the d flag do for the php build?

Thanks,

Bill.

y = yes to all (compile additional package) - reply yes to questions
n = no to all (doesnt compile additional package) - reply no to questions
d = default (actually dont remember on default what is included and what isnt)

Regards

y = yes to all (compile additional package) - reply yes to questions
n = no to all (doesnt compile additional package) - reply no to questions
d = default (actually dont remember on default what is included and what isnt)

Regards

OK thank you for that information. Update completed and FreeType 2.4.4. now included in build.

Now I see I have not done Dovecot. Not looking forward to that one as I'm not super familiar with it. :)

Thanks again.

Bill.

If you are already using dovecot on your system and build versions show an update make ./build dovecot should be more then enough ;)

Regards

Yeah I am, and it is. I've just have read posts with people having issues. Not specifically for this update "Dovecot 2.0.1 to 2.0.14" but just in general.

Cup of Coffee in hand I shall give her a go!

Thanks.

Actually ive never had a single problem with it, but, ok not everybody have same experience on same program, so, give it a try :)

If you have problem just post here and ill try to help

Regards

Everything went fine actually. No issue at all and everything is working when tested. :)

Thanks for the assistance!

Bill.

Back