Facebook advertising...

Nexxterra.com

Verified User
I have tried Facebook ads and found they are useless. After all, I never click on any unless I am checking out the competition.
Today I am signed up for a 6 part webinar from Facebook directly. it starts at 12:30 est and goes over a 2 week period.
I am hoping they can show me that their advertising can benefit more than them!
Its called facebook bootcamp if interested...
I will give my opinion as the lessons go along

Adwords is very different

Adwords pop up in your face when you are looking for something related to the ad, However facebook ads are small, down on one side and very unrelated to much at all. I also have asked many friends if they have ever clicked on them, most said no, some said "what ads"

I guess most have adverts blocked (plug-in, AdMuncher, host file, etc), me included, so that may be why they can't see ads.

I find that AdWords aren't any better - I get clicks but no leads. That said, I'm currently doing well in organic rankings, so most of my custom comes via that, plus various links from other sites.

I haven't tried Facebook Ads to be honest, but would be good to see your results if you publish them.

Adblock Plus plugin for Mozilla based browsers (Firefox, Pale Moon, etc) makes browsing easier. Frankly speaking, I'm not a big fan of Facebook, but I did click some ads there.

Back