Forum updated...

zEitEr

Super Moderator
Hello,

Forum updated... for worse or for better? On thing I say with certainty, that I'll need time (suppose and others) to get used to it.

This is just from vb3 to vb4. First step was functionality, which is done.
I'll be working on porting the old style to vb4.. images, logos, etc.. So it will look more or less like it did before.
Might be a few days before that's done, but priority is to just ensure it's working and updated.
Cosmetics to come.

John

Nice! I like the new style, hope that you keep most of the new style, and maybe only replace the logo. :)

That is good, John. Cause it's difficult to see unread posts, as new images are mostly of the same color (for new posts and for old ones).

Hi,

when click on one of "currently connected users" down on forum homepage (didnt tryed other pages) this error appear:

Fatal error: Class 'vBCms_Route_List' not found in PATH REMOVED FOR SECURITY

Regards

Edit: thanks orkinoks, i didnt notice the path, removed :)

Last edited:
My profile page is giving Fatal error: Class 'vBCms_Route_List' not found in error.
I did not write the file path for security.

To clarify with regards to the RSS, does the forum have it's own automatic RSS feed generator with top threads, or are you referring to me blogging about everything I do? ;)

Edit: I believe I found the vb option you're referring to.. it wasn't under the "RSS Feeds" option, hence I was a bit confused... which is for external feeds on the forum. It was under "External Data Provider". How intuitive ;)
It's on now.

The "Search Thread" functionality doesn't work yet, I get these errors on top of the page and the search results look random to the search term.

Code:
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: this version of PCRE is not compiled with PCRE_UTF8 support at offset 0 in [path]/vb/search/searchtools.php on line 816

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: this version of PCRE is not compiled with PCRE_UTF8 support at offset 0 in [path]/vb/search/searchtools.php on line 816

It seems very buggy so far...sometimes when posting my post just disappears and never posts ... bah

Back