Real Disapointing

QAdmin

This is my second week trying to get Direct Admin.. Tried paypal and mypaysystems, both don't work for me..

I have a server which is now stationary with nothing to do because i didn't get Direct Admin as i planned to (When i first get the server, as i need to submit the IP address and all)... I wish sales would be more active in "Sales" and give people the chance to use their products..

Last email i heard from them, is "I'm not sure how to get around that problem " ...

I am totally lost in what to do, and totally needing DA..

If any of you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to tell me..

Thanks

Could you be more specific about the problems you are running into? Not intimate details...just a lil more detail. I've never had a problem with PayPal.

It said that my country is not varified, and my card declined..

I tried mypaysystems and paypal but both didn't work (Please keep in mind that between these constant trying i order using my credit card, i got phone cards and it works ok) so there shouldn't be anything wrong with my visa..

PayPal, as a fraud protection measure, does not take cards from certain countries.

I don't have any idea what the situation is with MyPaySystems.

I don't know if DirectAdmin has another method for accepting payments.

We can accept credit cards for sales, but DA doesn't yet have resellers :( .

Do you want to buy a license with a one-time fee, or get one monthly or annually?

If you want to buy a license with a one-time fee perhaps you can arrange to have a Bank Check or Money order or Wire Transfer sent to DA.

Jeff

Hi,
My mistake was getting a server without a proper control panel, i should of just looked for a server that comes with DA..

I wanted to get their WHT special, monthly so i can get the support..

I am willing to come to an understanding with them and send them what they need, or try to come up with a solution but they just back off on problems :( which is real sad, as i need this control panel badly..

Thanks for the comments guys and i appreciate your help

Back