help wanted -- Xen Hypervisor experience

hostu

Verified User
access my server, setup/create a vm - centos 5.7 as need to create a directadmin installation,, supply text info of how to duplicate, i can learn from this, i'am studying but need a little boost to get started. this is a new server and i have only played with trying to setup a vm, also would need to be able to vnc into a gui or x-window... thanks for looking and give me a gooooood price please, i know i will need someone later for server harding also, but for now just price the xen setup please...

thanks much for your consideration and please pm me with quotes, i will answer questions here and pm

chuck

I highly recommend getting a copy of The Book of Xen (amazon.com), available in both paperback and Kindle editions (The Kindle eReader app is available from the Android Marketplace).

Jeff

Thank both of you for your reply/pm and I will look at the book/kindle eReader, even if I do take the short cut of hiring someone to get me started I surly need to know something about what I'am doing! :)

service has been very well taken care of

thanks all

chuck

Last edited:
I didn't reply with a PM offer because I'm still in testing stage; I've found the book to be very helpful.

Jeff

Back