Mysql and PosgreSQL - one time ???

Romka

Verified User
Prompt as it is possible to include in Direct Admin support of two variants of databases, for example simultaneously to work with MySQL and PosgreSQL

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Are you asking if it's possible to compile PHP to use both MySQL and PostgreSQL, then the answer is yes.

Jeff

!

No, so, i need use one time to database (MySQL , PostgreSQL) whis one server, and i need control this two DB via Direct Admin.

jlasman said:
I'm not sure what you're asking.

Are you asking if it's possible to compile PHP to use both MySQL and PostgreSQL, then the answer is yes.

Jeff

!

DirectAdmin, cant have module to controle PostgreSQL databases
???????

jlasman said:
DB does not have a module to control PostgreSQL.

Jeff

Sorry, you have a russian support about you software ?!?!

I need contact whis man who talk at russian language, but my english so bad :))))

What this guy is asking seems pretty clear to me.

He wants to be able to run PosgreSQL on his DA box, and to be able to control it from DA, as well as MySQL.

No, there's no PosgreSQL menu for DA yet, but I think maybe that's what he's asking for.

Matt

!@#

You have understood me quite right!

I can not believe that there is no control panel PosgreSQL in relation to users.

Rather recklessly and silly; (

thoroughfare said:
What this guy is asking seems pretty clear to me.

He wants to be able to run PosgreSQL on his DA box, and to be able to control it from DA, as well as MySQL.

No, there's no PosgreSQL menu for DA yet, but I think maybe that's what he's asking for.

Matt

Back