Change IP need to buy licensing?

rainfile

Verified User
I planning to buy a directadmin, but some question want to know

1. After I paid the fee of DA, the software how to delivery to me? Can I download it to install? Or I cant download the DA, just your service support to install the software for me?

2. After installation, if I found some problem of my server, I need to re-install my server, is it need I pay fee to buy more license or any service charge on it?

3. If I change the IP of my server, is it means that I also need to paid fee to buy new license again?

Thanks for your help!

Eric

rainfile said:
1. After I paid the fee of DA, the software how to delivery to me? Can I download it to install? Or I cant download the DA, just your service support to install the software for me?
If you're going to install DA yourself, the instructions can be found here.

If you intend to have DA staff install it for you, you'll be giving them your login information as part of the purchase process.
2. After installation, if I found some problem of my server, I need to re-install my server, is it need I pay fee to buy more license or any service charge on it?
You can reinstall DA at any time; we reinstall our testbed server as often as necessary. If you're going to have DA do the install for you you'll have to ask them if there'll be a fee for a reinstallation.
3. If I change the IP of my server, is it means that I also need to paid fee to buy new license again?
No. You must contact DA sales, and they'll change the license for you and you'll have to reinstall the license on your system. We've had to do it a few times; it's relatively easy.

Jeff

Back