Difficulties with assigning Media to Headers and also Pages

puffin

I am a 'newbie' at setting up the website to look like I want it to! However, I am also a user on a different site so do know a little.

I am trying to assign a personal image for the header of the theme. I have tried 2 themes and also ensured that the uploaded jpg is the 'right' size. However, as soon as I upload it, it shows a broken link, doesn't allow me to do anything except press on Crop and Publish and then gives this message "Image could not be processed. Please go back and try again". However, I can see it in the media section of the dashboard.

I have also created a page with an image but it doesn't show it - just blank space. In Media, it shows that the image is assigned to the page.

Can anyone help please? Been trying for 24 hours without success!

Well - I did say I was a 'newbie' - it would be more helpful to tell me which forum I should have used!!

Well - I did say I was a 'newbie' - it would be more helpful to tell me which forum I should have used!!
How would any of us know? In fact, from your post it's not even obvious what software you're using, and the help forum for that software would be the best place to start.

I've moved this thread; it's off-topic for DirectAdmin forums.

Jeff

Back