Direct admin installation

r3n3gad3

Verified User
Hey if I buy a direct admin lifetime License on how many servers may I install this license (I am talking about my own servers, shared hosting only)

And what if I want to install direct admin myself but I cant is it possible that you can do it for me and will that be included in the 90 days of technical support or isn't it included and if it isn't hw much is it gonna cost me....

thnx! :D

r3n3gad3 said:
Hey if I buy a direct admin lifetime License on how many servers may I install this license (I am talking about my own servers, shared hosting only)
It's a per-server license. So the answer is "one".
And what if I want to install direct admin myself but I cant is it possible that you can do it for me and will that be included in the 90 days of technical support or isn't it included and if it isn't hw much is it gonna cost me....
All the pricing options here include installation.

Jeff

Re: Re: Direct admin installation

jlasman said:
It's a per-server license. So the answer is "one".

All the pricing options here include installation.

Jeff

ok thnx, but I want to know if I let the DA crew install my directadmin version will they also install:
PHP (newest version)
ASP (newest version)
Apache (newest version)
MySQL (newest version)
Frontpage extensions (newest version)
etc.....

?

And if the do what do I need to do so that they can install all of this? A clean version of Fedora?

DA will install the newest version they support, using their standard install scripts.

Third support support companies (such as we) can support updated installations after DA is installed.

Except apache 2.

I don't know of anyone supporting apache 2 under DirectAdmin.

Jeff

Back