DA update broke long running server

rogerdavis

Verified User
Just did a update to a long running DA server which is 32 bit and after I have apache running but a broken control panel

[root@server custombuild]# service directadmin start
Starting DirectAdmin: /bin/bash: /usr/local/directadmin/directadmin: /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
[FAILED]

[root@server custombuild]# uname -m
i686

Have we got a problem with the update server as clearly its looking for a 64 bit server
on an i686 server, more to the point I need to get it running again urgently

Thanks

We had a couple of these lately at the forum with already running servers indeed.
Just mail support, because you can't be helped with this on the forum.

Does anyone now the different links in the settings from 32 to 64 bit as I could edit out the 64 bit links in the startup to get the server running till DA gets back to us as the thing is not working as its using 64 link files

Regards

Les

I think these may have been published previously. Search for library directories with 64 in the path name, and then find the same names but with the 64.

Jeff

I think these may have been published previously. Search for library directories with 64 in the path name, and then find the same names but with the 64.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for reply but in the end I just installed webmin and started all the services manually, sites are all up but just no squirrelmail etc at the mo or any thing to do with DA but webmin scripts got the services I wanted on without doing any changes or manual set ups.

Thanks

Back