DA Nameserver assignment

plugin

Verified User
In DA there are several options for adding ips. I want to make my nameserver working on 2 ips that are not used for any other service. In AdminLevel there are the dns and the IP management and in the Reseller level those two + Nameserver management.

I want to register my nameservers @ my registrar. What options do i have to make in what Level? Take as ips:
ns1=212.22.23.1
ns2=212.22.23.2
domain=domain.nl

Regards,

Plugin

Not sure if this is exactly the answer you are looking for but I registered the nameservers at eNom with my two IPs and then for DA I followed this example that jlasman gave.

First you must assign the IP# to the reseller responsible for the domain; that could be "admin" if the domain exists under the admin "user" control panel or as a domain user set up under the admin's reseller control panel. You do that from your admin control panel, using "IP Manager".

Then, logged in as that reseller (again, it could be the admin "reseller" control panel) you assign the IP# to the domain name. You do that under "List/Modify Accounts), then click on the account for which you want to modify the IP#, then click on (middle button at the top) "Modify User". Then select the proper IP# from the dropdown, and click on the save button next to the dropdown.

I've reread both threads twice and I'm still not sure I understand your question.

Can you respond, step-by-step, with exactly what you want to do, and what you've done, and why it doesn't suit your needs?

Jeff

Back