echo "2.0" > /root/.custombuild

CrazyLane

Verified User
echo "2.0" > /root/.custombuild doesn't appear to work from FAQ in Debian 6. Maybe I'm missing something...

I guess I am missing something then, I thought by adding 'echo "2.0" > /root/.custombuild' I would be able to have Directadmin run the 2.0 version during setup.

According to setup.sh there is no code for 2.0 yet. I am not sure if it has been official launched yet.

It still shows as beta when you look files.directadmin.com

BUILDSCRIPT_VER=2.0.0-beta1

In FAQ it's told that you need to have DA version 1.42 at least. It is not yet released :) However, you can install CB 2.0 with DA pre-release binaries, but you need to do that after installation of DA.

ah okay! Got in a hurry to try! I see it now! :p Thanks for the response and your hard work on custombuild!

problems

I installed and jumped error on what the problem?

Warning: shell_exec(): Cannot execute using backquotes in Safe Mode in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/elements/header.php on line 7

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tools/clearlogs.php on line 11
Warning: shell_exec(): Cannot execute using backquotes in Safe Mode in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tabs/update_software.php on line 4

Back