Customized DA Skin

Gadget

Verified User
I'm not very good at skinning DA, ive made a few attempts and failed miserably :\ for one I have no way to test my skins untill i publish them to my server. If i can supply the main images can someone out there make a DA skin that looks almost identical to my websites design? http://www.BrycoPC.com/ If there is someone out there who would be willing to help me out with this I would be very grateful. You guys are experts, lol im a dunce at this .

Last edited:
Hmm, I guess no one is willing to come forth with a reply, Did i mention that I might be willing to pay for such a service (if its of good quality like the loopx skin :)) Some one please email me or something about it bbryant(a)brycopc(dot).com and im sorry for the way that is printed out, im trying to keep it off spam bots:\

Hi Gadget,

I am just in the process of customising the new DA skin to fit in with my site. In all honesty I'm new to all this but it doesn't seem too hard to customise the DA skins. You can see mine here:

http://www.nvision2000.com/screen.gif

If you are interested let me know....perhaps we can work something out

...............................................................................................

complete and utter hosting newbie.

WYSIWYG

If there was a way to edit the pages where you could instantly see the results it would be good but right now you have to upload the skin have a user account made that uses that skin and log in. which takes way too much time and is very frustrating. I think i am getting the basic handle of it but there are too many files !!! lol. And I dont know how to do the sidebar thing :\ I tried [HTM_HEADER_2] but that didnt work it put it on top and messed everything up:\

Yeah...What you have to do there is add another column to the table that reads a width of 500 at the bottom of the header2 file. Then in the left column slip in the side bar. also make the table 100% it will look better.

BTW I nearly forgot

The best thing to do there is to copy header2 and save it under a different name. That way if you don't want to have the side bar on every page (I didn't) Then you don't need to.

You can add some customised tokens and that way you can call the new header only on the pages you want it on.

:D

Back