Please help me Exim 4.76 had stopped when I install ClamAV

xuancong6000

Verified User
Exim 4.76 had stopped when I install ClamAV
I had install ClamAV form this link: http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=370
step 1 and 2 is ok but when I add this code:
Code:
deny message = This message contains malformed MIME ($demime_reason)
demime = *
condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}
deny message = This message contains a virus or other harmful content ($malware_name)
demime = *
malware = */defer_ok
deny message = This message contains an attachment of a type which we  do not accept (.$found_extension)
demime = bat:com:pif:prf:scr:vbs
warn message = X-Antivirus-Scanner: Clean mail though you should still use an Antivirus
below
Code:
check_message:
from /etc/exim.conf I do this command:
Code:
/etc/init.d/exim restart
it appear a problem:
Code:
/etc/init.d/exim restart 
Shutting down exim: 
Starting exim: 2012-10-18 10:22:09 Exim configuration error in line 195 of /etc/exim.conf:
  main option "deny" unknown
and Exim had stopped
Please help me fix it thanks alot!!!!
Exim file I had Attached

Attachments

• exim.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 140
Yes it can.
SB4 already have also the needed changes for ClamAV.

If you wanna keep your current exim.conf i hope you did a copy before edit, cause for sure you did something wrong.

Regards

Yes it can.
SB4 already have also the needed changes for ClamAV.

If you wanna keep your current exim.conf i hope you did a copy before edit, cause for sure you did something wrong.

Regards
I had backup exim.conf but I can't setup ClamAV:((

Thy cant you?

ClamAV installation can be done using Custombuild, the only manual things to do is to edit exim.conf

If you want i can do that as a commercial service, if interested feel free to pm me for a quote.

Regards

So you're using not the default CB way.. ok.. lets say clamav is installed.. where did you take information for implement it with exim?

Regards

So you're using not the default CB way.. ok.. lets say clamav is installed.. where did you take information for implement it with exim?

Regards
First I search "install ClamAV diectadmin" site: "http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=370" appear at the top of the page google, I read it and setup then I search again and I see the way another to install at this: "http://solutionsfox.com/2011/04/install-clamav-on-redhat-or-centos/" I'm not sure the way I had install true or failse because I very bad about linux

Well, the first is the right way, the second is general of centos/redhat.

If you're not familiar with linux you should consider to hire someone for those kind of jobs.

For remove the second installation use:

yum remove -y clamav-*

And retry with the directadmin's one

Regards

Well, the first is the right way, the second is general of centos/redhat.

If you're not familiar with linux you should consider to hire someone for those kind of jobs.

For remove the second installation use:

yum remove -y clamav-*

And retry with the directadmin's one

Regards
Ok I will do it thanks alot

the problem I see is that the ACL stanza must be under the begin acl section of exim.conf, and in the right place (after the message is received. Check my SpamBlocker 4 here (nobaloney.net) for a guide on where to put it.

Jeff

Back