Directadmin 1.42.0 - Release Candidate 1

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

DirectAdmin 1.42.0 Release Candidate 1 is now ready for testing.
There are many new features and fixes in this release.

The full list of changes can be found in the versions system

1. CustomBuild 2.0 BETA with mod_ruid2 by default, but supporting php-fpm. Template changes, Safemode changes
  2. TTL to the DNS Admin
  3. Backup ID and timestamps added to backup results
  4. /mask when adding IPv6 IPs
  5. Per-DA-User mail limit (requires exim.pl v.10)
  6. Per-Email mail limit (requires exim.pl v.10)
  7. |PACKAGE| Token for all dns_*.conf templates.
  8. Load Spike Notice pre/post.sh scripts to allow custom actions on high load.
  9. Automatic unblock for BFM, after X minutes
  10. Per-Service memory usage display on Services Monitor page
  11. Important changes for command line created database backups
  12. DKIM keys to be 2048-bit and multi-line TXT records

Plus many other changes. See the full list for more info.

More minor features may be added before the stable version of 1.42.0 is released.

To install this release candidate now, use this guide:
http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=408

Full release of 1.42.0 is estimated to be on November 4th, 2012, but this may change if bugs are found.

John

Good job, I like PHP-FPM with
Ability to start workers with different uid/gid/chroot/environment and different php.ini (replaces safe_mode)
Hope you release final version soon!

There is no way to try this out if you have a DC license not directly from DA I guess ?

i have a license but i got only cid and lid by my vandor so CheGuevara is right because fro the pre realease binary we have to set this on DA login which is not possible in most case where we got the license by vandor which provide us the vps

please correct me if i am wrong

i have a license but i got only cid and lid by my vandor so CheGuevara is right because fro the pre realease binary we have to set this on DA login which is not possible in most case where we got the license by vandor which provide us the vps

please correct me if i am wrong

Nevermind, didn't see that.

Hello,

If you don't have access to the /clients account, you can email us, include the client ID and license ID, and we can send the private link to grab the pre-release binaries.

John

Back