"The service 'named' on server cp.baidu.com is currently down"what does this mean?

Otsuhi

Verified User
"The service 'named' on server cp.baidu.com is currently down"what does this mean?

Ticket # Subject Replies Status Last Message
No Data to Show
Advanced Search
Message # Subject Received Select
000000005 The service 'named' on server cp.baidu.com is currently down Today at 07:33
000000004 The service 'named' on server cp.baidu.com is currently down Today at 06:32
000000003 The service 'named' on server cp.baidu.com is currently down Today at 05:32
000000002 The service 'named' on server cp.baidu.com is currently down Today at 04:32
000000001 The service 'named' on server cp.baidu.com is currently down Today at 03:31
000000000 The service 'named' on server cp.sengoku.cn is currently down Today at 02:30

Hello,

I'd guess you've a error (a typo) in one of your named zones and that's why named fails to start properly, you should login as root on your server via SSH, and check manually what is wrong. Run this:

Code:
named-checkconf -z | grep -v " loaded serial "

to find error in your zones and then fix it.

Hello,

I'd guess you've a error (a typo) in one of your named zones and that's why named fails to start properly, you should login as root on your server via SSH, and check manually what is wrong. Run this:

Code:
named-checkconf -z | grep -v " loaded serial "

to find error in your zones and then fix it.

Good man,thank you,I will try it.:p

OK, your issue as I see it from another thread is solved. You've been missing named. Right?

Back