Wrong php_ini_type set in options.conf

rigonet

when i try to execute ./build versions or ./build php i get:Wrong php_ini_type set in options.conf

My options.conf:

#PHP settings.Default version of PHP is always php1_release. Possible values for php1/php2_release: 4.4, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 (6.0 is left for the future)
php1_release=5.3
php2_release=no
php1_mode=cli
php2_mode=cgi
php_ini=no
#Possible values - recommended or dist
php_ini_type=production
ioncube=no
zend=yes

#Possible values - 5.0, 5.1, 5.5
mysql=5.0
mysql_inst=yes
mysql_backup=yes
mysql_backup_dir=/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/mysql_backups

#Possible value: 2.4
apache_ver=2.4
mod_ruid2=no
secure_htaccess=yes

#Web applications
phpmyadmin=yes
atmail=no
squirrelmail=yes
roundcube=yes
uebimiau=no

#Mail options
exim=yes
eximconf=no
clamav=yes
mailman=no
spamassassin=yes
mail-header-patch=no
dovecot=yes

#Statistics
awstats=yes
webalizer=yes

#FTP options
proftpd=yes
pureftpd=no

#Jailed shell
jail=no

#Autoconf/automake/libtool options
autoconf=yes
automake=yes
libtool=yes
curl=yes

#Custombuild options
custombuild=2.0
autover=no
bold=yes
clean=yes
cleanapache=no
clean_old_tarballs=no
clean_old_webapps=yes
downloadserver=files.directadmin.com

#Cron settings
cron=no
[email protected]
notifications=yes
da_autoupdate=no
updates=no
webapps_updates=yes

harden-symlinks-patch=no
default_php=6
php5_cli=no
php5_cgi=no
php5_ver=5.3
php6_cli=yes
php6_cgi=no
cloudlinux=no
new_zlib=no
cron_frequency=daily
ftpd=pureftpd
zlib=no
new_xml2=yes
new_pcre=no
php_ini_type=production

i don't know what to do... :confused:

Please, help me!

Like it says "#Possible values - recommended or dist", but you have "production", wich does not seem to exist. So change the line to be like this instead:

Code:
php_ini_type=recommended

Edit: I see you has the line "php_ini_type=production" duplicated, it exist both in line number 8, and also at the bottom in the last line. So you should delete one of them, and change the other one.

Last edited:
One step forward... i guess. :confused:

I see you has the line "php_ini_type=production" duplicated, it exist both in line number 8, and also at the bottom in the last line. So you should delete one of them, and change the other one.

i've deleted the last php_ini_type (maintaining the value: production) and then i get:

Please set a correct PHP mode (mode set for php1_release should be php-fpm, mod_php or suphp)

which one should i choose (php-fpm, mod_php or suphp)???

I can't help anymore, because this is custombuild 2.0, and I am still running custombuild 1.2. About the duplicate line and the value "production", maybe that is a bug in custombuild 2.0?

If you want to reset the options.conf file to the default one, I think you can do that by renaming options.conf to options.conf.bak and the run this command:

Code:
./build update

I can not advice about the "php-fpm, mod_php or suphp", you should know what you want to run your self? If you are not a advanced user, then I think you should choose mod_php or suphp, if you choose mod_php I would advice that you also enable mod_ruid by changing the line mod_ruid2=no to be mod_ruid2=yes

However, I can't help you any further becuase I have noe experience running custombuild 2.0 at all.

Last edited:
i've reinstalled custombuild 2.0 after deleting custombuild folder. With the new "options.conf" don't have that problem, and i don't have to choose between mod_php, etc...

thx. :eek:

php1_mode=cli
php2_mode=cgi

There are no such modes. You should select from these:

mod_php - PHP is installed as apache loaded module (mod_php) this way, together with this option mod_ruid2=yes can be set to run apache processes under specified user names.

php-fpm - PHP is installed as PHP-FPM this way, mod_fastcgi is used in apache configuration for connections to PHP-FPM sockets that are placed in /usr/local/php53/sockets or /usr/local/php54/sockets.

suphp - PHP is installed as CGI this way, suphp module is used in apache configuration. suPHP configuration file can be found here: /usr/local/suphp/etc/suphp.conf

Like it says "#Possible values - recommended or dist", but you have "production", wich does not seem to exist. So change the line to be like this instead:

Code:
php_ini_type=recommended

Edit: I see you has the line "php_ini_type=production" duplicated, it exist both in line number 8, and also at the bottom in the last line. So you should delete one of them, and change the other one.

Well, mine also says production

Code:
#PHP settings.
#Default version of PHP is always php1_release. Possible values for php1/php2_release: 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, no. php1/php2_mode: mod_php, fastcgi, php-fpm or suphp)
php1_release=5.3
php2_release=5.4
php1_mode=fastcgi
php2_mode=suphp
php_ini=yes
php_timezone=PDT
#Possible values - production or development
php_ini_type=production
ioncube=yes
zend=yes

Taken from option.conf in CB2.0

Back