Reinstall ONLY Apache+PHP+MySQL without losing data

misfotto

after i made an upgrade using yum

Code:
yum update
yum upgrade

the system is not working anymore, apache don't recognize php and gives me

Code:
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 30 of /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/admin/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'php_admin_flag', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

and i cannot find a suitable solution for my issue, i tried to coment all the occurrences of php_admin_flag apache starts but gives me always error500 without loggin into log files.

so now i need e clean DirectAdmin installation with wich i think the problem can be solved ( before the yum update, upgrade process everything worked )

so, there's a way to do a "clean" RE-INSTALLATION of DA without losing any data ?
on this server i run also a mail server ( with DA by the way ) and i cannot loose a single mail :)

plase help me, any tip will be very appreciated :)

sorry for my very bad english :p

Apache and mysql and php should be installed and managed via custombuild only. Hopefully you didnt try to install any php modules from yum.

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update
./build clean
./build php d

If that doesnt work you can try ./build all d

with

Code:
./build all

are you sure i don't loose any data? it's very important to me! :)

there's a way to do a massive backup of all my data ( users / websites / mail account / mail messages ) from the ssh prompt?

i have tried ./build all and ./build php

but they gave me this error

Code:
checking for mysql_close in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for mysql_error in -lmysqlclient... no
configure: error: mysql configure failed. Please check config.log for more information.

*** There was an error while trying to configure php. Check the configure/ap2/configure.php5 file

maybe because yum update/upgrade updated some libraries and now i cannot compile properly.

i have also tried to use yum history to fallback but yum itself is in the update, so it don't gives me the possibility to undo the update.

i have tried ./build all and ./build php

but they gave me this error

Code:
checking for mysql_close in -lmysqlclient... no
checking for mysql_error in -lmysqlclient... no
configure: error: mysql configure failed. Please check config.log for more information.

*** There was an error while trying to configure php. Check the configure/ap2/configure.php5 file

maybe because yum update/upgrade updated some libraries and now i cannot compile properly.

i have also tried to use yum history to fallback but yum itself is in the update, so it don't gives me the possibility to undo the update.
You just close MySQL with : service mysqld stop

Back