What do you use Direct Admin for?

I am a webhoster.
I always used DirectAdmin for my websites.
It's easy and you can find everything easily.

I used Cpanel and a lot other panels too, but if you want to do something, you are 5 minutes busy to search something (has been a long time ago, so I don't know how it is now).

We are Hosting Co.
We used DirectAdmin for our Server,VPS, Reseller and end user.
Lot's of reasons, price, Company policy, security and etc, and we use cPanel too :cool::p

NoBaloney Internet Services historically has been mainly in the business of providing services to webhosting companies, though we started in 1999 doing webhosting. My first webhosting business, ClaSys Internet, started in 1995 (the day the commercial Internet started), merged in less than a year with a company now lost to history.

DirectAdmin is currently the only control panel we use and support. Previously, in reverse order, from most recent, we used Plesk, Cobalt RaQ servers, and homebuilt systems built on Linux and unix platforms.

I've tried to add a few helpful projects, but they've remained small and niche-oriented.

Among these is the Master2Slave DNS Replicator, which I had written to make it easy to set up slave DNS for DirectAdmin-based servers. The developer has disappeared so it's stayed enternally in beta, but it works for me and others. The need for it has been somewhat eliminated by the functionality more recently built into DirectAdmin (which requires a DirectAdmin license on the server hosting the Slave DNS, and a more recent project found on these forums which uses the DirectAdmin functions on the master but doesn't require a license for the slave.

Another is my SpamBlocker exim.conf file for DirectAdmin. An earlier version is included with DirectAdmin; my most recent one can be found here (nobaloney.net).

An update to SpamBlocker is in the works.

Jeff

Back