Does DA support CageFS & Php Selector in CloudLinux?

pucky

Verified User
I know mysql governor is not supported however how about the other two? I havent found any info on it in the forums. Maybe i missed it but according to the CageFS documentation its supported in DA and i have not found any discussions about it.

mod_php is not supported, MPM ITK requires custom patch. Im not running mod_php with mod_ruid2 and is there a custom patch for MPM ITK?

Thanks

mod_ruid2 uses mod_php

you can also run mod_php alone.

Either way CL won't limit the ram and CageFS won't work as you can see at that documentation link.

I cannot see how to install MySQL governor through custombuild, the only thing I can find is this in cl forum about one year old, is this correct?

"This is how to. We will implement it in the next version of MySQL governor so it is done automatically:

cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set mysql_inst no
wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/cl-mysql.repo http://repo.cloudlinux.com/other/cl5/cl-mysql-`mysql --version | awk '{ print $5 }' | cut -d. -f1,2`.repo
After that remove current MySQL packages, and install cl-MySQL like:
yum install cl-MySQL-client cl-MySQL-server cl-MySQL-devel cl-MySQL-shared

The last part is a bit hard to automate - as if done automatically -- we would need to correctly handle the case if there is a failure to remove/install mysql packages. So we will install them via rpm --force instead and remove them via rpm -e --justdb

But otherwise - the instructions should work now."

Thx Martynas, I've misunderstood da and custombuild at the beginning of this post. I Thought you advanced more with Igor to integrate this on custombuild just like lve.

Regards

Back