ModernBill Order

apostle

Verified User
Ok, here's the question for people that use the DA mod for modernbill, i asked in the modernbill forums and they weren't much help, thought this would be a better place. If you have the order wizard skip the domain configuration, how does modernbill add the account to DA, as in what is the domain that is created for the account? Does it create a subdomain with the username the customer inputs, or does it just not create a domain?

I was going to make a header file for when it asks for the domain name and have it posted, if you do not currently own your own domain, please insert yourlogin.myhosting.com, but doesn't seem very proffesional and thought i'd see what other DA customers use.

-Thanks

DA will not create a user account without a domain. Modernbill adds the domain that the user signed up with to DirectAdmin. I just use the I already have a domain, I will change my nameservers only option. Then users can input their domain or subdomain if you make a note of it and allow it and MB will be able to create the account.

when you "made a note" did you edit the orderwiz directly or did you add something in the header file? I want to edit the orderwiz direct and underneath the input field of the domain, put in italics the note, but no idea where to look. Been looking thru orderwiz.php but so far no luck.

-Thanx again!

Back